Shipping & Returns
Credit & Returns Policy
We will not accept the return of a product without an Return Request Form, which can be obtained from our website, by calling our office on 1300 310 310, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, the product must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals and documentation that was delivered with the product.
1. A 30 Day Return Policy - No handling fees charged if product is returned within 30 days from date of invoice.
2. Repackaging - A 25% repackaging fee applied to return request if the product is found to be in unsaleable condition.
3. Goods under $10.00 + GST - No credit provided
4. 10% Returns Limit - Customers cannot return more than 10% of account spent in that month. Threshold can only be exceeded where there has been a genuine supply error on our behalf
5. 30 - 60 Day Returns – A 25% handling fee applies to any product returned more than 30 days from date of invoice, a further 25% fee applies where the product requires repacking. No returns will be accepted after more than 60 days from date of invoice. It is the customer’s responsibility to have the goods returned within the time frame specified above, please do not wait for our delivery staff to pick them up.
6. Invoice Copy and Reason – A copy of the invoice and a reason for the return is required, if invoice copy is unavailable an invoice number and date must be provided. Proof Of Delivery (POD) back to our warehouse must be retained for verification of goods being returned.
7. Fitted or Used items – Will not be accepted as returns
8. Buy Ins - Are clearly marked on invoice, NO Credit given on specifically procured non-stocked items
9. Freight – No freight charges will be credited unless it is clearly determined that a supply error by Autoline is responsible for the product needing to be returned.
10. Finally, please call or email us to advise of intended return, and get a return request number from us. You can call us on 1300 310 310 or email email@example.com. This will speed up the credit process. We strongly encourage all customers to use Autoline’s customised Precision online catalogue and parts search system, to assist in purchasing the correct part for your application. This policy forms part of our terms & conditions and replaces all previous versions. We appreciate your ongoing support, and trust that clarifying our Credit & Return policy will reduce unsuitable return requests and improve efficiencies in our return processes.
Centrally located in Perth, Autoline provides an unmatched delivery service throughout the Perth metro and beyond, including express country deliveries and next day services throughout the nation.
A team of five friendly and experienced drivers cover Perth’s metropolitan area 3 times a day. These delivery runs leave Canning Vale at 9.00am, 11.30am & 2.00pm Mon- Fri (also a preferred courier can be used if required).
Also available is a large range of freight services for country & eastern states orders which includes Star Track, Kalexpress, Logiwest, TNT, Toll Ipec, Australia Post, Sadleirs and many more...
Return of Product for Warranty Claim
We reserve the right to test any returned product, and to ask you to demonstrate that the problem with the product was not your fault. After the product has been returned a final decision on granting the claim will be made by Customer Services.
Where it is agreed that the claim is valid, a replacement or repaired product will be returned to you at our expense.
Where upon receipt of the returned product we determine that the product did comply with the warranties and conditions and the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by you, the expense for the return of the product to us and the expense of returning the product to you will be deducted from your account.
Refunds or credit
Where a warranty claim is granted, any refund will include all delivery and cost of the product. Where a non warranty claim is granted any refund will be for the cost of the goods only and will exclude all related costs.
No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the product from you. Refunds will be issued by cheque, EFT or a credit to your account.
Where a replacement is agreed to after a warranty claim is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product. Where a non warranty claim is granted the replacement will be delivered to you at your expense.